An interactive development position with a company that has a healthy design process and creates unique, fresh material while harboring strong client relationships.
Art Institute of Philadelphia - Interactive Design (2009-2011)
Drexel University - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration(2003)
- Developing a single-page scheduling app with Backbone, Underscore, Require, Bootstrap, and Grunt
- Incorporating JS plugin libraries such as FullCalendar and MomentJS
- Designing and developing new features and improvements to application views
- Building concepts for new pages working in tandem with business owner and systems administrator.
Front End Developer
July 2014 - May 2015
- Customizing Drupal and Wordpress themes to suit client needs
- Responsive designing and wireframing with PSDs and wireframing software
- Use of SASS and JS plugin libraries along with Grunt and Gulp task runners.
February 2014 - July 2014
- Responsible for UI decisions on Web-based scheduling app built with Grunt, Backbone, Marionette, Require, Handlebars, and Bootstrap
- Creating logos, wireframes, and visual treatments for web and iOS applications.
- Editing JS, LESS, and HTML in a web app built with backbone, marionette, bootstrap, and handlebars
- Responsive styling for a web application from mobile to desktop using CSS and LESS
- Implementing UI and accessibility standards app-wide.
Night Kitchen Interactive
Front End Developer
November 2012 - February 2014
- Front-end development of Drupal sites from design annotations and VCTs using SASS/CSS
- Creating template files using PHP and HTML for large-scale, content heavy websites.
- Integrating Flash, Social Networking API, and other dynamic content into various platforms
- Creating a digital magazine using HTML, CSS, and JS libraries for national distribution on apple and android devices
IntuitSolutions - Web Developer
Web Designer/Developer/SEO Spe
October 2011 - October 2012
- Fully responsible for design and development of new Wordpress, Big Commerce, Prostores, Magento, and Static Websites
- Monthly SEO work such as validating HTML and crawl errors, creating and uploading sitemaps, refreshing content, and link management.
- Creating logos and banner ads, coding HTML emails, and other promotional content
January 2009 - November 2011
- Creating websites for local businesses using wordpress and jquery optimized for SEO and usability.
- Transferred a childrens Flash website to html and added shopping cart functionality using wordpress woocommerce.
- Creating HTML email templates in Mailchimp
- Touch Screens
- Browser Compatibility
- Mobile First & Responsive Design